domingo, 16 de enero de 2011

....





today is all we have & so far it´s all we need
how many times have we fall in wonder
thinking how will the tomorrow will be & we make plans, but nothing happens as wished.
I ´m starting to believe that today is all we have
how many times have we spent the today wishing the past to happen one more time
how many times have we spent the today starring the wonderful things we had and let go the great ones we have now.
how many times the today have been missvalued by the posibilities, chances that might not happen.
how many todays do I have left?
I have wondered and still have not been answered.
how long will it take untill I understand that today is the oportunity but and not the posible chances.
today I want to feel and think what i have and be thannkful for what I have and had through this path we call path formed of todays.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario