miércoles, 26 de enero de 2011

chance


once, I turned into hard, hard as stone
it was so hard to leave behind but I did it.
how was I able to do it?
I can barely remember.
I was so tired of it, so proud of myself, so stepped, that finally found my self in dispair.
dispair can push you to take wild desitions, that you might or might not regret or support.
once I turned into a stone, cold heart its what I felt.
for so long did it, and now its really difficult to turn back to warm.
these feelings full of dispair can also make feel in urgency.
i gotta stop and catch my breath to avoid the mistake
mistake the chance to achieve the dream
what would i do wouth it I might be full of emptyness
chance... the oportunity to succed or lose...
all in the same hand
I hate to say it, but all seems like a silly game, one that stinks my existence.
chance to be mistaken or right, who really decides?
who really cares? who will judge you? who will reward, you?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario